Preventative septic system maintenance will help you to catch costly and hazardous problems with your septic tank or drain field before you have an emergency. Regularly scheduled maintenance with a professional septic system company is beneficial in a number of ways, including:
- Prevent Septic Emergencies: Septic Medic will inspect sludge levels, look for any liquid waste or cracks around the lid or in the drain field, and address anything that could cause a pump problem in the future so that we can address it quickly.
- Prevent Messy Septic System Backups: Keep your property’s water supply and groundwater free of dangerous pollutants.
- Prevent Unnecessary Septic Tank Replacement Costs: Outlet baffles, root removal, septic tank wall repairs, leach field rejuvenation, leaking or cracked pipes – Avoid expensive septic system replacement and installation costs!
Additional Septic Services include:
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Tank Repair and Replacement
- Septic System Design and Installation
- Septic Soil & Percolation Tests